
So last Sunday the kids were all ready for church a little early and I thought, let's get a few pictures of the kids. Pictures are always fun, right? This is how we started....

Rylee wasn't so excited.

Maybe holding her blanket will help? Not so much.....Let's go outside, it's a beautiful day!


Sidney, fix your dress. Porter, look at the camera. Rylee, sit still..... Did I say this was supposed to be fun?

Maybe if we give her a rock to hold? Nope, just wants to eat it.


We did turn out with a couple that were ok. We also ended up being sweaty, frustrated, and rushing to church. I am realizing the odds are against us now with three kids to get them all looking at the camera! Good times! Good memories!
3 comments:
I can totally relate! I can't imagine when we actually care of Grant is looking at the camera. You got some good ones though! Such cute kids, hard to take a bad pic ;)
I love those kids! all their pictures are cute no matter what they're doing. I can't believe how much Rylee and Sidney look alike it's so cute. i miss you guys so much and love you!
randi i so know the feeling!!! they turned out so cute though! aawwww we miss you guys!
Post a Comment