kids pic

kids pic

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sidney's 5th Birthday!



Our little Sidney turned 5 years old today!  I can't believe it!  Five just seems so much older than 4, I know that sounds lame, but it seems like a big jump!  She had a great couple of days.  Yesterday we had a party for her friends.  We did a cooking party.  We made aprons, decorated cakes (tiered, no less), and had treats and presents!  Everyone had fun and was so sweet to her.  Here are all the girls in their aprons!

Thanks, Grandma and Grandpa Welch!  Sid loves the walkie talkies!  She and Porter are loving using them all over the house!  She thought the princess kitty card was "SO beautiful, I will save it forever!"  
Today Sidney wanted to go swimming, so we hit up the rec center this morning.  Then we had lunch and got ready for preschool.  She took sugar cookies for treats.  In true Sidney fashion she wore her "birthday crown" all day so everyone would know it was her special day!  Then we had a little party with my parents tonight.

I had fun with her cake this year.  I did a princess castle cake.  She was so excited it made all the hard work worth it!  Sidney is such a sweet heart, she is all girl and drama and she loves her brother and sister.  She still loves to dress up, color, watch movies, and ride her bike.  She is a great helper and friend.  I have enjoyed the extra time with her not starting kindergarden this year.  She is my little sweetheart.  In her own words, "I am SO happy to be 5!  Now my bones are 5 years old!"  Happy Birthday Sidney!  We love you!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIDNEY!!!! we love you and miss you! Raegan says happy birthday too! she can't say it herself yet but she told me so! It sure looks like you had a super fun day! We wish we could have been there! We love you! Aunt Shauna & Raegan