Rylee is all about feeding herself these days. I am fine with the dry stuff, but she goes a little crazy with the yogart. We are going through more clothes and bibs lately! But what a cute face.
Yes this is my daughter licking the window.
I am not sure what was so funny about that but
she thought it was hilarious!
(A fly was buzzing around the window)
Sidney- "I bet that fly is looking for her family"
Me- "Maybe"
Sidney- "It's so nice here in America that the fly can speak American to her family. But in Japan she would have to speak Japan to her family.
We are raising such culturally diverse children :)
1 comment:
I'm glad you finally updated your blog, i love seeing new pictures of the kids and hear what's going on. Love you guys. The kids are sooo cute I wish I could see them more.
Post a Comment