kids pic

kids pic

Friday, March 27, 2009

Spring is in the Air!




We have loved the 70 degree weather for the last few weeks!  But it was time for some snow and it was nice to remember we live in Colorado.  The snow was great. We got about 16 inches.  You gotta love it, snow, cancelled school, work out early, sledding, snow caves, and the beautiful blue Colorado sky!  


4 comments:

Paul and Rachel said...

Wow looks like you guys had lots of snow! fun! If I was there I would be playing in the snow with the kids. I love you all and miss you lots.

Mindy said...

Hi!!!! I saw your link on Rachels blog. Your blog is so cute, I am so glad you have one! Your family is adorable, I can't believe Porter is 8 already. Time is just flying by these days. It was great to see you today!

Unknown said...

NICE!!! i wanna play! your kids are so cute! give them kisses for me!

Unknown said...

okay, so i have to tell you! computer illiterate mom and dad have actually printed up the pic of sid and port and put it on the fridge as well as a pic of raegan off our blogs!!! can you believe it? i'm so proud of them!