Our sweet Rylee girl. She was all too quite yesterday while I was making dinner. I went up the stairs and found her very focused on tearing and unrolling the new toilet paper rolls.
She was startled, that "oh no, I am so guilty" surprise! Right away she started saying, "Mess, mess." I just found this mess, Mom. Yeah, right! She was super cute, but was not happy to have to sit by her mess and get her picture taken. I will take a mess like this anyday! Cheap and easy to clean up!
She's a funny girl, we sure love her a lot!
2 comments:
hey rylee! we can't wait to play together! -love raegan!
These pictures are adorable. Yep... the tissue mess is much better than some of the alternatives. We had crayons on the wall the other day. Thank you crayola for washable crayons!
Post a Comment