This is our garden 7 weeks after planting! Holy pumpkins, they are the ones growing completely out of the garden box. They are just as big and down the other side too. We have pumpkins, corn, green onions, lettuce, green beans, peas, strawberries, tomatoes, cilantro, and some experimental broccoli! We have already eaten some green onions, tomatoes, cilantro, and peas! We have really enjoyed taking care of our garden and watching it grow.
2 comments:
I love the garden! I bet your kids are loving the pumpkins!
Rand, your garden looks so great! i want to start a garden, by the time I can you will be a pro and can help me out. i'm also glad you joined the blogging world again, I've missed seeing updates from you guys. The kids are so cute, looks like you guys had tons of fun in California. love you guys and miss you lots. Can't wait for the house boating trip!!
Post a Comment