kids pic

kids pic

Monday, August 10, 2009

The Tooth fairy is SO fired......

We Welch's are speaking out against the Tooth fairy. We are tired of putting our teeth under our pillow night after night and having her forget not pay up! "It has been a busy summer....", we don't want to hear it! "It has been over a year since anyone here lost a tooth, I am out of the habit of coming"......, not a good excuse! "I was running late....", don't even try it! We have had enough and we think she better get her act together fast. Giving us a $5 bill to make up for missing two nights in a row won't work on us forever.

If any of the other worst moms in the world good moms out there are having issues, let me know.

We will be sending her a stern letter.....or making her some cookies, we are still deciding.


2 comments:

amy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
amy said...

I am right there with you sister! She hasn't even been out of practice here...the first time in our house and she totally forgot! Luckily she came a little late. Then the second tooth,.... two nights went by and she still forgot, gratefully the first night, Camden forgot to put the tooth under the pillow so that was a close one her part! Our tooth fairy must be on maternity leave or something! That is so funny...love you and miss you! Thanks for the cute birthday wishes too loved every second! Hope you are well. My heart just melted too with seeing sid going to school! I will be there in two weeks...wish me luck. I am nervous! But not telling him!