My Grandma had been really sick for a couple of weeks and while Keri was here visiting I got the call that she had passed away. I am so sad to not have her here with us and at the same time glad that she is not sick and in pain any more. She has always been such a huge part of my life and I am so grateful that we share so many sweet memories together.
We dropped Keri off at the airport and started our drive to Utah.
Her funeral was beautiful, so many loving tributes and reminders of the spiritual principals of eternal families.
We spent time and caught up with all of my cousins and aunts and uncles on my Dad's side. It was so nice. We were so close when we were younger and would spend a lot of time together. Now many of us are married and have our own families. Such a sweet and tender time to ponder on the legacy that Grandma Jensen left to each of us.
While we were there we were able to see Allen's parents who had just started their Mission at the Family History Center in Salt Lake City.
It was so nice to see them.
We enjoyed visiting family and celebrating the life of my amazing Grandma. I am so grateful for eternal families!
No comments:
Post a Comment