kids pic

kids pic

Monday, April 2, 2012

Trip to Utah

Jax and I snuck along with my family for a quick trip to Utah.  We visited my Grandpa, aunts, uncles, cousins, Allen's parents, and friends.
Kaden gave the Easter bunny a high five.
We were sneaky stalkers!  I was pretending to talk on my phone and took these pictures.  Some of the Brown family from the show Sister Wives are sitting a couple tables over from us behind my sister in the mall.  I saw them when we were walking in and it was fun to follow them around for a little bit :)

We relaxed and watched conference and Jax and I went to visit Allen's parents in their missionary apartment by temple square.  Our hotel was only a few blocks away.  It was really fun to get to see them!
I also met up with these awesome girls!  Amy, Ariane, and I all lived in Parker together.  We were all just starting our families.  We ended up in the same neighborhood and had so much fun!  I sure miss them now that they both live in UT!  I love that we can not see each other for awhile but still pick right up where we left off when we get together.  Love them.
We had a really nice trip.  Jax was awesome and was so easy to take along.  It was great to get to see family and friends.

No comments: