We really needed to redo our laundry room. It is a small space that we use and walk through multiple times a day. I wanted some lockers for the kids and more shelving. It was a tricky order for the space we had, but Allen did a GREAT job.
This is the before picture. We started to plan everything out and then we started thinking…..
We have always planned on replacing the linoleum one day and we realized it would make the most sense to do that before we did everything else. So our weekend project grew to a month long project :)
Before
(I should have taken a picture with the washer and dryer in here also. We had them side by side and two small shelves on the side for backpacks and shoes. It was very crowded!)
Working on the slate tile. I really like the slate that we picked.
Thank goodness for our good friend who knows how to tile and helped us out. And that Allen can learn how to do anything quickly and well!
The finished lockers and shelves! Love it. It is hard to get a good picture of all of it because it is a really small room! We stacked to washer and dryer to utilize more space. Much better!
Four lockers. Upper tubs for sunglasses, sunscreen, and hats in the summer. And gloves, hats, scarves in the winter. Lower tubs for shoes. Hooks for backpacks and jackets. And a bench to sit on to put on shoes. LOVE IT! I use the space above the lockers for laundry baskets.
Allen, you are awesome! It turned out better than I imagined.
What project should we do next!?!









No comments:
Post a Comment