kids pic

kids pic

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Jaxon's FIRST Birthday!


My Baby is O N E!
I can't believe it.
The time has gone by quickly and has been filled with lots of love, laughs, snuggles, gratitude, and soaking up every moment of his first year.
We are all totally in love with this little boy.
He has each of us wrapped around his little finger, which equals one spoiled baby boy!
He had a fun day and did his best at opening his presents.  He needed some help, good thing he has 3 personal helpers waiting on him hand and foot :)
Love that little face!



Not sure about his personal little cake.




We had a second celebration with my family.  This time he was more excited about the cake…..maybe because it had frosting this time!

Happy Birthday Jax!  
We love you.
I can't imagine our lives without you.
This has been a great year and I am looking forward to a whole new year with my one year old :)
I snuck into Jaxon's room and rocked him for the last few minutes before he officially turned one…..and the first few minutes after!

No comments: