kids pic

kids pic

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Sidney's 10th Birthday!

Whoa!  How is my little girl 10 years old!?!
This is a big one.
She is so excited to be double digits!


Birthday morning pancakes and flowers from Dad.
Birthday cake.
Some of her biggest fans!
I had to get a picture of Sidney's wristband that she STILL has on from Mexico.  She said she wants to remember everything about our trip and she just can't take it off yet :)  She is SO my daughter.
The big 10!  Both hands!

Sidney had a cake decorating party with her friends.  She was very nice and invited Rylee to decorate a cake too.  I think everyone had a good time :)



I love all of these girls.  They are so good to each other.
Sidney loves her friends, her brothers and sister, swimming, gymnastics, soccer, school, organizing (I told you she is my daughter!), dancing, singing, reading, and writing.  She is a healthy eater and is very responsible.
Happy Birthday Sidney!  We love you so much and we are so proud of you.





No comments: