I had the awesome opportunity to spend the week with these amazing girls at girls camp. I am so lucky to be able to serve and spend time with them and each of our Young women leaders. We had a great time! We had some great experiences together. We played, worked hard, sang songs, prayed together, ate good food, and strengthened our testimonies. The time that I have spent serving in Young women's has included some of the most amazing spiritual experiences.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is true, the Young Womens program is an inspired program, and we are Daughters of a Heavenly Father who loves and knows each of us.
After I got home we set up the tents in the back yard to clean them up a bit. And the kids thought it would be great to have a "camp out" and sleep in the tent in the back yard. I fully supported the kids and Allen in their adventure. I made sure they were tucked in the tent and then went straight inside! I was so ready to sleep in my bed :)

No comments:
Post a Comment