This cute girl decided to run for Student council Treasurer.
I am so proud of her!
And I was so nervous. We wanted this to be a good experience for her whatever happened.
She committed, made her poster, wrote a speech with her Dad (it was the best speech ever), practiced, and practiced, and practiced!
She was so nervous.
First she gave her speech to the whole 5th grade, then she made it to the finals and gave her speech to the whole elementary school.
She did great!!
Did I say I was so proud of her? :)
And her best friend was running for Vice President.
We hoped that they would both make it, but knew that it was a long shot.....
I was helping at the school when they announced the winners over the intercom.
And they BOTH won!
(I may have cried a little)
As you can see from this picture they were very happy :)
It was a great experience for Sidney and I am so glad she did it.
Congratulations Sidney!!!!
Here is a video of her speech to the 5th grade.

No comments:
Post a Comment