We had so much fun in the mountains!
This was the first time that we all went together as a family and skied for the day. I wasn't sure how long Jax would last....but he went all day and wanted to go long after we were all done.
We shut down A-basin :)
Jax in his ski gear!
Jax and I hung out on the magic carpet and the bunny hill while everyone else skied. We must have ridden that bunny hill chair lift 97 times, he loved it!
Then we decided it was time to try a real run. It was beautiful and really emotional for me to be the first time we were all skiing together as a family :)
Porter is awesome at snow boarding, it is fun to watch him!
Sidney is a great skier and had fun trying snowboarding this time.
Rylee did so good skiing and it was really fun to watch how confident she is.
We all love it and I am pretty sure Jax is hooked, so we look forward to many more family ski trips!!
No comments:
Post a Comment