Allen and I went to a fun Halloween party on Saturday. We had a great dinner with yummy soups, salad, and bread! Check out that awsome pumpkin cake, gotta give a shout out to Michelle for that one!! It was as tastey as it was pretty. Jenni just happened to make my favorite M & M cookies, and frosted sugar cookies! Did I mention the food was great?
Then each couple carved their pumpkin, something Allen and I haven't done just the two of us in Forever! We took the kids to pick out pumpkins a couple days ago and found this "special pumpkin". We thought it had potential and had to try it out! Luckily it happened to have the same shape as a skull so we went that direction! Turned out pretty good.
Everyone's pumpkins! We also played a fun game that involved a lot of laughing! I think my cheeks are still sore!! Thanks Chris and Jenni, Nate and Michelle, Derek and Mina, and Mark and Tiffany for a fun night with friends.
Big Thanks for the pictures Jenni :)
2 comments:
i can't see the pictures, is my computer retarded? i can see the others! miss you guys!
Nope, I am just lame! All fixed! Miss you guys too!
Randi
Post a Comment