kids pic

kids pic

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Cute little piggies

Our little Rylee is 18 months old!  Man has time flown by.  We had to try her first pig tails.  She knew she was pretty cute.











Her other "piggies" are her pig slippers she got for Christmas.  She loves to wear them all the time.  Every once in a while she bends down just to look at them and laugh.  So cute.  Thanks again for the slippers Jean!
She may only be 18 months but she thinks she is one of the big kids.  Here she is all comfy to watch a movie with Porter and Sidney.
(Another milestone.....Rylee finally weighs 20 pounds!  Little peanut) 

2 comments:

Paul and Rachel said...

Aww, I love her hair in piggies! she looks so big. I can't wait to hear her say some words when I come home. I miss you all so much. Try to teach her Rachel so she'll be ready when I come home. :) love you guys!

Unknown said...

20 pounds! what a peanut! her cousin is a moose! wow! :) i love her piggies! raegan won't have those until she's 6 years old!