Happy Valentines Day
We had a fun Valentines Day. It was so fun to have it on a Saturday so we could all enjoy the whole day together. We "heart attacked" each other this year. I gave everyone a stack of hearts and we had to write what we love about each person on the hearts. Then we stuck them up in the kitchen. Porter and Sidney really had fun and still re-read them everyday.
Some I want to remember are
Porter: "I love Dad because he plays football with me when I need to."
Porter: "I love Mom because she makes my lunch."
Porter: "I love Sidney because she plays wii with me."
Porter: I love Rylee because she is good."
Sidney: "I love Dad because he plays push with me."
Sidney: "I love Mom because she plays with me and makes my lunch."
Sidney: " I love Porter because he plays with me."
Sidney: " I love Rylee because she listens to me when I ask her to clean up."
I enjoyed seeing what they would come up with! Apparently we just all need to play with Sidney to make her happy!
Sidney and I had fun doing her "Valentines Day Hair". She loved it and felt so special.
It was a fun day. We had breakfast together and the kids each had a bag with a few little surprises inside. Then Allen had a meeting for a little while. The kids and I made chocolate covered strawberries and marsh mellows while he was gone. When he was done we worked on our crown moulding in our kitchen. Happy Valentines Day to us!! A big Thank You to David for all his help! The kids had a Primary Activity. They made valentines and decorated cookies. My Mom and Dad stopped by and brought some Mrs. Fields treats. Yummy! We had a fun dinner with the kids, put them in bed, and Allen went and picked up dinner that we enjoyed together!
A BIG Happy Valentines Day to my favorite Valentine, Allen!
1 comment:
sid's hair is too cute! i'm jealous! i won't be able to do that to raegan until she's 10! i was tearing up at the heart things! i wanna play with sidney to make her happy! i love them! squeeze everyone for me! loves!
Post a Comment