kids pic

kids pic

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to YOU!

Happy Birthday, Babe!  Wow another year and you just keep getting better :)  We had fun celebrating Allen's birthday.  He worked from home so we made him breakfast, took him out to lunch, opened presents, and then we had a babysitter come over and we went out to a great dinner together.  
Every time we go out I remember how much I love spending time with you.  Just you.  You are truly my best friend.  I love laughing together when things get crazy around here.  I am totally in love with you.  You think you said it first, well I felt it first.  Thanks for being such a great Dad to our three cute kids who adore you.  I can't blame them.  But most of all thanks for being my husband and the love of my life.


Let's get on with some pictures of my 35 year old husband in action.  






I love you Allen, Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

okay, this one didn't make me cry but it made me puke! just kidding! i'm glad someone loves my brother more than i do! thanks for marrying him randi!