kids pic

kids pic

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rylee is 2!

My baby girl is 2! Rylee had her birthday today. She had a very fun day!



Rylee is such a sweetheart. I can't believe she is growing up so fast. She has really started talking a lot lately and with her older brother and sister around she thinks she is about 5! She wants to do whatever they are doing. She has just started saying, "I doed it". Which means I want to do it myself. We laughed because it seems like she woke up on her birthday with a two year old temper all of a sudden!
She was really excited about her new dress up stuff and her new back pack! She loved singing Happy Birthday and blowing out her candles.
Rylee has been my little buddy lately with Porter and Sidney starting school. It has been fun to spend time with just her. She is a little love with all her kisses and hugs. Happy Birthday, Rylee! We love you sweet baby girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy birthday sweet girl! We love you! (and i'm still jealous of her hair! too cute!)