kids pic

kids pic

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas is coming to Town















Decorating the Christmas tree is always so much fun! We have a "kids tree" that Porter, Sidney, and Rylee get to decorate all by themselves. They look forward to it every year. Every ornament they get out is a different memory, and they get so excited when they realized they had forgotten about one from last year. They have built up quite a collection.

Of course Rylee was very excited and kept doing this after everything she put on the tree! So funny. She loves to have a backpack or purse at all times. It is always filled with totally random things. She was very prepared to decorate with her backpack loaded and ready!













We are really looking forward to Christmas this year, I think we have all been very good!

1 comment:

Paul and Rachel said...

I have to get home to those kids asap! I am so excited to be living close to you guys for a few months, hope you don't get sick of me if I drive up to see you every day. haha. love you guys, can't wait to see you next week and then have an amazing and fun christmas together!