I love Thanksgiving! I love focusing on gratitude and everything we are thankful for. I love getting together with family. I love great food, movies, sleep overs, and just hanging out. We had a great Thanksgiving with my Parents, my brother Stuart, my sister Rachel and her husband Paul, and Paul's Mom Jean.
Rylee came down with Croup the day after Thanksgiving. And when we took her in we found out that Porter had Strep Throat (with absolutely no symptoms-except swollen glands)! Who knew! Luckily the office was open and we got them both on medicine and they recovered quickly! We'll just add Doctors and medicine to our list of things we are thankful for this year!
So, I don't have any real Thanksgiving pictures except for this one of the Thanksgiving shopping all-nighter that my Mom and Rachel and I went on!

We had so much fun! First we headed to the Outlets that opened at 10 pm on Thanksgiving night. We shopped there until about 3 am, then went on to Walmart and waited in line there until 5 am for a couple Christmas surprises for Porter and Sidney! Then over to Kohls and Target. We finished up and got back home about 7:30 am! The deals were great, but the most fun was just spending time with my Mom and Sister, getting excited for Christmas, and laughing at everything (because everything is SO funny when you are up all night)!
Thanks girls! Lets do it again next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment