kids pic

kids pic

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall pictures

It was a beautiful fall day and we got together with my Sister and her family to take some pictures.
Cute Kaden is 7 months old and it was so fun taking some family pictures of them.
While we were there we took some of these cute kids too.
That is a handsome boy!
Cute Sidney.
Sweet Rylee.
We wanted to get a picture to give to my parents for Christmas of all of the Grandkids.  Not too bad!  All four happy smiling kids :)
My girls and their posing....I love it!
These kids are so excited for this new baby.  I want to always remember how loving and caring they each were while I was pregnant.  And how at each of their ages they understood how special this was and how much they looked forward to a new baby.  
Love them.

No comments: