I told Jax that we were going to the school to work on folders. He went and grabbed his backpack so he would be ready for school too :)
He is my little buddy and as much as he would love to go to school I am so glad that he is home with me for a few more years! I just might not let him go then either.
There was a "Chemical incident" at the girls' school today. I got the automated phone message and hurried to the school to pick them up. Needless to say there was a lot of traffic to get into the school and a long line of parents waiting to check out and pick up their kids. An hour and a half and a lot of stress later and I was so glad to give them big hugs and have them back safe.
Nothing a little play date with friends, McDonalds, and an afternoon movie won't fix.
Love these kids.



No comments:
Post a Comment