This made me smile. "Please knock!! Secret Sister Day!"
Love that these girls have fun together. Yay for sisters :)
Playing a game of Fibber
Sidney has been asking to cut her hair short for a while now, I had put it off as long as I could.
After Rylee had an incident with trimming her own hair at school, and getting in big trouble and getting an impromptu shorter hair cut that she did not want…….
We decided to really play up Sidney's special day to go and get her hair cut. I have always cut everyone's hair, so it was a big deal to go somewhere (even if it was a friends' kitchen!).
She was so excited.
Before….
After!
We were too excited apparently to get a good picture of the front, but it is super cute! And she seems a little older…..



No comments:
Post a Comment