kids pic

kids pic

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Girls trip!

My Dad is the BEST!  He sent my Mom, my sister, and I on an all-expense paid girls trip to Arizona.
I was so excited and really looked forward to spending time with my Mom and Rachel.  We are lucky enough to live close, but sometimes I get so wrapped up and busy with my own family and their schedules and needs that I don't give enough time and attention to my relationship with these awesome ladies in my life.  So this was the recharge trip!
And it was SO great!
So excited to get on the plane.  I brought my own snacks and book to read :)

Our hotel was beautiful!  The weather was beautiful! And the company was the best :)
We enjoyed delicious food the whole trip. We had a little in and out, great mexican food, pizza, award winning sandwiches, and more than a few sprinkles cupcakes :)

The sprinkles cupcakes were so good and dangerously close to our hotel!  We stopped by a couple times and brought some home to share.
Rachel trying her first sprinkles cupcake...

We also decided we should take Rachel into a casino for her first time.  She was excited to show her id :)

Getting some pointers on the nickel slots...
And the last night we went to a fancy steakhouse that was SO good!
I love these girls and I love my Dad and really appreciate him going out of his way to send us on this trip and make sure we felt loved and appreciated.  And I love Allen for being more than happy to hold down the fort at home so I could go.
Some favorites of the trip....
Sprinkles cupcakes :)
Soaking up the warm sunshine
Yummy breakfast at the hotel
Lounging at the pool every day
Shopping money!
Laughing till I cried...more than once

Not a favorite....
Talking Rachel into swimming with me....then realizing her phone was in her pocket :(
Love, love, loved spending the weekend with these girls.
Thanks Allen, and THANK YOU Dad!

No comments: