kids pic

kids pic

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

What have we been up to...

Jax and I had a fun day at Lollipop park with my Mom, Rachel, Kaden, and Gavin!
They jumped in the bounce house, rode the train, the merry go round, and we rode the mini ferris wheel :)
Jax loved it!  So fun to have these little boys grow up together.




Modeling their snowboarding googles they got for Christmas!

Sidney and I snuck out for a date night, which included buying her first bra ;)
Love this girl and can't believe she is this old.

We went skiing and iceskating with friends.  
We love the mountains!

Took the kids to the movie and LOVED the recliners!

Dr. Suess day at school.  Dressed up with cute friends and crazy hair.  Love all these girls!

I had a gift card for a pedicure for a long time, but our evenings and weekends have been so busy that I hadn't used it yet.  So I decided to take Jax with me and go while the kids were in school :)
He was a great pedicure buddy!  He relaxed in the massage chair and played on his iPod.  I really don't know what I am going to do when I don't have this little side kick with me every day.

Rylee worked hard on her Family Tree project for school!

No comments: