kids pic

kids pic

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Little fingerprints

Some people might call me a "clean freak".  Rylee loves to pull herself up on the stainless steel fridge, and laugh at her reflection.  In doing this she leaves little hand and finger prints all over the fridge.  You might think this would bother me, but I LOVE it!  I am realizing that my kids are growing up way too fast, and too soon they learn to be careful and not leave little finger prints on the fridge.  Rylee is 11 months old and I can't believe it!  I am excited that they are learning and growing and enjoying experiences, but I am sad that much too soon I will have a fridge that will stay way too clean and fingerprint-free.  I love my kids being little and safe at home in their beds.  I know I am learning and growing as a mother along with my kids, and I just hope I can grow into the kind of mom they will need.  I just LOVE these kids and every time I walk by and see little finger prints all over the fridge it makes me smile.

2 comments:

dad welch said...

You are so wise! We love your efforts to teach correct principles to us all. Keep up the good work !! love from California

Unknown said...

i was going to write on here that dad told us about this blog on the 4th when we all got together. it was pretty cute! i'm glad that he knows how to leave a comment! go dad! and great job mom!