We had such a great trip to Utah last week. We were able to see both of my grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, my great-grandma and great-grandpa (yes, that is great-great for my kids!), and our good friends the Chamberlains and Gorringes. These pictures are at my Grandparents house in Bountiful. Love you guys!

We had a lot of fun in Vernal. We played at the lake for a couple days, sorry no pictures. Then we went to the parade and did fireworks for the 24th of July! Thanks for the great fireworks show, Dad!!
Then we headed to Salt Lake to visit our good friends. We played and had a great time! We went to Liberty Land, Porter stills talks about the Go-karts, and had a great BBQ (with an awsome slip-n-slide!! Greg and Amy, Devin and Ariane, you guys are the best! It was so fun to get away and just relax with fun friends! I am trying to get over my denial that you guys really moved and letting go of my dream that you are all moving back soon!! Who am I kidding? Denial is a great thing, a girl can hope, right!?! Good times! Thanks guys!
1 comment:
That's the kind of slip n' slide I want to play on, that looks awesome! I noticed there are no pictures of your beautiful, talented younger sister. but i guess all is forgiven cause i didn't take any pictures either haha. I'm glad you had so much fun in salt lake. i miss you all lots. give the kids hugs for me. love ya
Post a Comment