kids pic

kids pic

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Rylee's 1st Birthday

My baby girl is one year old!  I know it's cliche, but I can't believe how time flies!  When I think back to not having her in our family, it seems like she has been here forever.  But when I think that she is a year old already, it seems like she is still a new baby.  Rylee had a fun birthday.  Allen's sister, Keri, and her husband, Kevin, came to visit from California.  They made her birthday special and we had a great time.  We also were able to stop at Grandma and Grandpa's house for presents.  So, a few things about Rylee......

-Rylee loves being with her family, especially her brother and sister.  She just lights up when she sees them.
-Rylee likes to get in the tupperware and cereal cupboard.
-She also likes to climb the stairs.  Still learning how to come down safely!
-Rylee is a good eater, so far she likes everything and is always excited when it's time to eat.
-She has a very sweet and loving spirit about her, she has always been a happy and easy going baby.
-She is a good sleeper. I will always be thankful for this one!!

Rylee's 1 year stats....  Weight-16 lb. 11 oz.  Height- 27 3/4 inches
 
I can't say enough good things about our sweet little girl.  We are so thankful to have her in our family, and I am so blessed to be able to be her Mommy.  Things are busy around here, and she is always a ray of sunshine in my day.  I look forward to watching her grow and play with her brother and sister.  I love you, Rylee, Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl!!

1 comment:

amy said...

aaahh! Happy Birthday sweet little one. I can hardly believe you are one either!!! Looks like it was a fun day!