
Porter has been wanting to play football this year. We finally got him on a flag football team that just started. They had their first game last Saturday! I was a little nervous about how he would do.....I don't know why he obviously has his Dad's athletic abilities and does quite well at any sport he tries. So shortly into the game he gets the ball and runs the length of the field for the first touch down!! I think I pulled something in my throat, I yelled so loud! He was SO excited and still can't stop talking about it.
This is also a picture of him sacking the quarter back in the second half! Pretty proud of that one too! And, yes, those are bronco colors. His favorite! It doesn't get any better than that.

Needless to say he is loving football and I am enjoying the "flag" football years with no tackling! Great job, Porter!
No comments:
Post a Comment