kids pic

kids pic

Monday, August 18, 2008

Keri and Kevin come to visit!

Allen's sister, Keri, and her husband, Kevin, came to visit from California for an extended weekend!  I know I am a little behind!!  They came over Rylee's birthday.  We had so much fun!!  We went to the lake (a few times), which meant lots of fun, swimming, wake boarding, surfing, sun, and one flat tire :)!  We took a little trip down to Colorado Springs, went to a movie, ate lots of yummy food, played games (which I should note-I WON!!), and stayed up way too late!!  We also took them skydiving!! (indoor)  I know the pictures aren't great, but it is hard to get good pictures through a reflective,thick glass window with a subject that is always moving!!



Allen




Keri
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Kevin

I opted to stay out with the kids this time.








Porter and Sidney swimming at the lake.





                                               

                                                                                                                                                    This one is for you, Kev!!


Thanks Keri and Kevin for a super fun weekend and a lot of laughs!  We love you guys!

No comments: