
We had a great time last weekend with my family. We met at the Lake for a day of fun. My sister, Rachel and her husband Paul were here on their way back to BYU Idaho, and my brother, Stuart came down from Boulder, and my Mom and Dad and Jean. It was a beautiful day and might be one of our last days to play in the water this summer :(

There was a BIG dirt hill at the beach. I think it was one of Porter and Sidney's favorite things of the day! They would climb all the way to the top and jump off the top. Alright, us grown-ups had a little fun jumping too!
Stuart wakeboarding!


Paul wakeboarding!


Porter and Sidney LOVE the Jet Skis! They would catch a ride whenever possible and Porter would try to talk everyone into letting him drive!

We all enjoyed "The Molecule". This big tube that we can't get enough of. Even though we all can hardly move the next day!

3 comments:
randi looks like you guys had so much fun!!! glad paul and rachel survived california! MISS YOU!
Aw, that was such a fun day. Definitely one of the top of the whole summer. I told Paul I wanted to go to the sand dunes, since I had so much fun on the little dirt hill at the lake. :) i miss you guys already. can't wait to see you for thanksgiving!
I miss that Molecule...lol
Post a Comment