kids pic

kids pic

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Porter is off to 2nd Grade!

Today is Porter's 1st day of 2nd Grade!  He was excited and happy to see his friends.  I can't believe his is old enough to be in 2nd Grade.  He is such a sweet and loving boy.  Porter is a great big brother and good example to his little sisters.  Sidney, Rylee, and I will miss him.   I hope he has a great day, I can't wait to hear all about it.  Until then I will keep watching the clock waiting to get him back!

2 comments:

Paul and Rachel said...

He looks ready for 2nd grade all right, i hope he had a great first day. i would definitely choose him to be my friend. hopefully you help up okay too rand. :)

Paul and Rachel said...

that was supposed to be held up okay
my bad