We are all excited about Christmas around here. Who doesn't love to snuggle and watch Rudolf the Red nosed Reindeer? Yes, that is a bowl of jingle bells that Rylee won't let go of. They started out on the kids christmas tree, but she just can't bring herself to leave them there! She pulls them off and carries them around in anything she can get her hands on. A bowl, a bag, her little purse, her pockets, her hands, and even a small drawer from the play kitchen (the girl can make it work). I have decided she is a packer, like me. Let's just admit it I am an over-packer. You should see my diaper bag. I have everything anyone might ever need in there. Ever. Just in case you need a little sunscreen in December, or plastic bags or clorox wipes for an emergency (Yes, I said clorox wipes), or in case you need medicine, to color a picture, or comb unruly hair, or just snacks and drinks and diapers to last you if you get stuck somewhere for a week or two. Hey don't judge, we should be prepared for anything. So, I just say, "That's my girl!"
Here we are breaking out all the Christmas decorations. Rylee was in heaven, lights, jingle bells, singing and dancing santas! What more could a 16 month old want?
The "Kid Tree"! Magnifico! Wow, look how sophisticated I am. Good job, Rand.
Just so you know that little tree looks completely different every day. Because it gets re-decorated every day. We like to keep you guessing if you stop by!
1 comment:
Randi,
You are cracking me up! I can just hear you saying your commentary! Especially the part about being prepared, don't forget passports! I've been grateful for that overpacked diaper bag, can we say chocolate at a football game? :)
Post a Comment