kids pic

kids pic

Friday, December 5, 2008

What, no posts for awhile? What are you talking about?

So bear with me as I attempt to catch up on my blogging of family fun and events.  Things have been busy around here.  All good things, but busy!  So I am going back to add a few things in, and yes, I am changing the dates accordingly.  I know that some consider this "blog cheating", but I am over it.  One day my posterity will look back and think that I didn't miss a thing, and that my friends is what it's all about.  So I am good with it :)  The Welch's in review..........

1 comment:

amy said...

how do you change the dates i totally need to learn that. miss you. i got your call and now i am having to find time to call YOU back. what is up with that. glad to see you are doing well. loves to you and your family