kids pic

kids pic

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!


MERRY CHRISTMAS from our family to yours!
and a Happy New Year!

4 comments:

John & Shauna said...

Your picture turned out so cute! We are so bummed we didn't go with you guys. They say the best time to take a picture is in the Fall. Very CUTE!

Unknown said...

merry christmas and happy new year to you too! i love the card/blog pics! your kids are adorable! but why wouldn't they be, they are related to me!! :) j/k we miss yoU!

Ryan & Keri said...

Randi, I found you via Janisa's blog. How are you? Hope all is well. Keri Allred(McLeish) http://ryanandkeriallred.blogspot.com

CHERYL PEACOCK COTTLE said...

Hey Randi -- I just found your blog and it is so fun to see all the updates and pix of my cute little great nieces and nephew. I'm way excited! It will be fun to watch them grow. I hate that we are so far away, but your cute blog will help us keep up with what's going on! Give everyone hugs. We love you guys!!! ~ Aunt Cheryl