kids pic

kids pic

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Funny little Rylee!














So, Rylee decided she needed a little snack today......So she got one!   Gotta love those cheerios!  We had to hide the "Fruity Pebbles" cereal.  Way to go, Rylee!




So, I thought I would try out a little video.  Rylee really doesn't need toys!  She has fun with anything around the house, and lately she is into everything.  She is almost one year old and is just getting interested in walking.  So today she used what she could find to get around!  This girl is hilarious!  


2 comments:

Paul and Rachel said...

Where was all that walking action last week when i was with her? she is so cute, i miss her already. you better watch out, she'll be walking all over soon.

amy said...

so very cute!!! She is getting good! Did she have the hiccups?? I kept hearing a popping sound. We sure miss you guys!!! Your visit was way too short! We loved every minute!