Porter was Star of the Week in school. He was so excited and it is quite the production.
We decorated his "All about Me" poster. I learned that his favorite color is blue, his favorite food is pizza, and he wants to be a ninja when he grows up. I have no idea where the ninja thing came from, it must have just been on his mind that day! :) Some of his talents are, skiing, wake boarding, and helping others. He took his poster in on Monday and shared it with his class.
On tuesday he took in his favorite book and read it to the class. He chose Star Wars.
On Wednesday he took in one of his favorite things for a special show and tell. He took his Star Wars light saber.
On Thursday he took in the estimation jar. You fill it with something to had out to the class and they try to estimate how many things are in the jar. We filled it with 38 packs of valentines fun fruits.
On Friday his class made him a book about why Porter is special. We haven't got that back yet, I will update details from that later.
Porter had fun being star of the week. He is such a fun kid!
2 comments:
We LOVE PORTER! I'm glad he got to be the star of the week. He's such a good boy and so grown up nowadays. I can't wait to see you all this weekend and celebrate with Port. give everyone a big hug and kiss for me! love you guys
he is a fun kid! that was fun to hear his favorites! i miss him! Happy Birthday Porter! I'm sorry i didn't get to call you today! We love you! ~ Uncle Jerry, Auntie Shauna & Raegan Have a fun saturday! We'll be thinking about you!
Post a Comment