kids pic

kids pic

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Surprise Trip for Randi!!

Where do I begin?  Allen surprised me and sent me on a fun weekend away to Park City, UT with 2 of my great friends.  I flew out to UT and Ariane and I surprised Amy for her 30th birthday!  Ariane, Amy, and I all lived in the same neighborhood in Parker, CO together.  They are so much fun and I miss being able to spend more time with them.  They have both trickled back to Utah, sadly.  Amy was SO surprised!  Her husband, Greg, did a great job!  She packed her things and we were off.  Greg set us up at the Canyons Resort in Park City.  It was beautiful! 
                                                                                                                                                                                                                             We enjoyed the shopping, eating, relaxing,  going to a movie, swimming, sitting out by the pool, reading, laughing , and a great day at the spa!  

                                                                                                                                                                                                               

 



A big "shout out" to Amy and Ariane!  You girls are great.  I love ya and can't wait to do it again next year!! ;)  Right, Allen, Devin, and Greg!!   And thanks to such a great husband for planning everything and taking such great care of the kids so I could enjoy some guilt free "Randi" time!!  You're the best!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

who are you married to? huh? sounds liek so much fun! i can't believe the kids are all still alive and well after a weekend with my brother! :) ha ha!