kids pic

kids pic

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gratitude Day Eight-Nov 8th

Today I am grateful for pictures.
I have a pretty good memory, but there are so many moments that I want to freeze time and I feel like taking a picture gets me as close as I can.
I have realized that even when I feel like I remember something that happened in my mind, when I see a picture of it so many of the emotions come back.
I have been spending a lot of time going through old pictures to get caught up and it helps me to remember things so vividly.
My kids love to look at pictures over and over.
I am so grateful that we have the ability to take pictures and save them.
I have always wanted to be able go back to certain moments in my life and re-watch them, not like watching a video but like really being there again and just watching from the sideline.
 For now I will keep looking at my pictures.
Like this one of Porter running up the hill to his last football practice, so glad I have it to help me remember.

No comments: