I need to start my month of Gratitude off with how grateful I am for this guy.
Allen has a zest for life that totally inspires me.
He is very motivated and hardworking and knows how to play even harder.
I fell in love with him 15 years ago and find more reasons to love him every day.
He is the Dad that I always wanted my kids to have.
I don't think he knows how much I love and appreciate all that he does and that he is always there for me and usually knows what I need before I do.
I don't think he knows how much I love and appreciate all that he does and that he is always there for me and usually knows what I need before I do.
Allen, I love you more than words and I am so thankful that you are mine and that we are on this crazy ride together.
No comments:
Post a Comment