kids pic

kids pic

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Gratitude Day Ten-Nov 10th

Today I am grateful for our home.
The weather is cold and snowy and our house is warm and cozy.
I feel safe here and I feel like my kids are safe here.
We have brought two new babies home here.
We have built new things and worked on home projects together.
We have celebrated holidays, birthdays, and family accomplishments here.
We play, learn, eat, sleep, cry, and laugh here.
Scratches, dents, and fingerprints are all marks and memories of our kids childhood.
As much as I love to have a clean and organized house I do not look forward to the day that it stays that way all the time.
I am grateful that our kids like to be here and that their friends like to be here too.
I hope and pray that this will always be a place that each of us can feel safe and loved.

No comments: