Today I am so grateful for extended family.
Our parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nieces and nephews.
We are so blessed to have so many wonderful people in our families.
I am grateful for my Mom and Dad and brother and sister.
I love that we get to see each other often.
I am so glad that my Grandparents and Great Grandparents have always been such a huge part of my life.
I am grateful for Allen's sweet parents and siblings.
I am so thankful that they raised the man of my dreams.
I am grateful for my Mom and Dad and brother and sister.
I love that we get to see each other often.
I am so glad that my Grandparents and Great Grandparents have always been such a huge part of my life.
I am grateful for Allen's sweet parents and siblings.
I am so thankful that they raised the man of my dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment