I am so grateful for this sweet 11 yr. old boy.
He is close to 12 and that seems very old.
He made me a mother.
We didn't know if he would make it here.
When he did, all healthy and perfect, I couldn't put him down.
When he did, all healthy and perfect, I couldn't put him down.
He is smart, funny, athletic, handsome, sweet, and so much like his Dad.
He loves his sisters and baby brother.
Every night before I go to bed I walk into his room and give him a kiss on the cheek.
When he sees me at school or church or even football he runs over and gives me a big hug, I don't think he will ever know how much that means to me and I pray that he will do it forever.
Porter, I love you and I am so grateful that you are you!

1 comment:
Thank you mom I love you so much.
Heart Porter(I didn't no how to do a heart on the keyboard.)
Post a Comment